Sunday, March 28, 2010

WOW

As I had suspected, The Iguaçu/Iguazu/Iguassu (depending which part you are at) falls was one of the most epically specatular things I have ever seen in my life. Mere words do not begin to describe the shear mass of the thundering water plummeting off the 1 km wide 80 meter high drop. It has made all those past waterfalls into but a trickle feeding a puddle of a swimming hole. Nothing I should think will compare to standing at against the rail at the devils throat, staring down into the explosive foaming thunder of it´s stomache... nothing. Brazil on one bank, and the new adventures waiting on the other bank of Argentina. Just the perfect moment for the pouing rain being taunted down by the lighting and thunder above into the Thunder of the falls below to infeltrate my camera, rendering it useless to capture that moment of shear awe.
Oh well, I supose life goes on, or has gone on. The life has returned to my camera now so all is good. And we are about to wrap up our 5 nights of parties and cemetaries in Buenos Aires to continue south to the glaciers, whales, and pangiuns awaiting us in Patagonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment